November 14th 2018
Value Creator Series – MarTech / AdTech / Digital Industry Sector
Petsky Prunier & Catapult Growth Partners
Driving Performance and Increasing Business Value
Data / MarTech / AdTech / Digital Industry Sector
2018 Market Recap – Value Creator Series
How companies are maximizing value in a shifting market
A look at key trends, deals, valuations and operating practices as we head into 2019
- Trends and conditions that will impact the market in 2019
- Crucial exit planning guidelines and timelines
- Key mistakes to avoid if you want to sell for top value
- Ways to leverage PE tactics and best practices to maximize current profitability and increase long-term equity value.
- The current M&A market for marketing, media and digital companies
- How should you best best handle the inflow of calls and inquiries from PE firms, investment bankers and exit advisors?
- How are companies being valued by PE? What increases your value, what detracts from it?
Petsky Prunier is the leading investment banks in the technology, media, marketing, eCommerce, and healthcare industries. The firm’s mergers and acquisitions and private placements advisory services reflect a unique blend of product specialization and industry expertise. Together with strategic consulting firm Winterberry Group, a Petsky Prunier company, the firm is one of the largest industry-specific advisors providing strategic and transactional services. Securities transactions are processed through Petsky Prunier Securities LLC, a member of FINRA and an affiliated entity.
Catapult Growth Partners is a leading North American Growth Consultancy and M&A Advisor focused on the small to medium business services sector with an emphasis on marketing services companies and professional firms. Over the past decade Catapult has helped clients accelerate profitable growth through effective strategy development, practical execution support and sophisticated talent management. Catapult has an outstanding track record enabling companies and firms to grow, position for exit and optimize the transaction value.